Our latest R&A Educational Series webinar gleaned insight into the Customer Journey for Window World franchises across the country. We shared best practices for reaching consumers at the right place, the right time and with the right message.
The Customer Journey is an important marketing tool for businesses to maximize the effectiveness of their marketing efforts and expenditures across the purchase cycle or through the sales funnel. We analyze the full scope of the buying cycle in order to best employ a strategic marketing mix on behalf of our Window World clients.
One of the keys to successful marketing is understanding customers’ behaviors and habits. The Customer Journey map helps guide media placements, creative messaging and customer communications. We delved into each of these touchpoints as well as the impact the journey has on marketing decisions.
Customer Journey Stages
- Important to understand what customers need and feel during each stage of the cycle (Aware & Attract → Interest → Consideration → Purchase)
- Balance advertising in the early stages of the Customer Journey with branding and direct-response marketing
Balance Branding and Direct Response
- The hardest decision to make is where to put your marketing dollars. The Customer Journey builds the framework and helps make those decisions, ultimately guiding you to know how much to spend and which areas are the most effective
- Brand awareness, creating demand at the top of the funnel, must balance well with conversions, closing sales at the end of the funnel
Put It Into Action
- Understand your customer journey and establish a marketing strategy
- Evaluate your current marketing and align to customer stages and journey
- Ensure your messaging works with marketing type and stage of the cycle
We hope our Customer Journey recap was informative, insightful and motivational when considering how the customer journey impacts your business model and marketing efforts. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please send us a note.
– The R&A Team