Happy Halloween Everyone!
In honor of this spooktacular holiday, the Reed and Associates Marketing (R&A) team held our annual pumpkin decorating competition. Our lovely Senior Graphic Designer, Lisa Cardona has been supplying miniature pumpkins for every team member to decorate for the past three years! The contest has become an R&A tradition. This year was particularly impressive. Check them out!
Aren’t they awesome? But it wouldn’t be a competition without some winners.
- Scariest Pumpkin: Isabelle Keegan’s Witch!
- Cutest Pumpkin: Melissa Gilmore’s Mickey Mouse and Ally Haberkorn’s Owl!
- Funniest Pumpkin: Greg Fulcher’s Indiana Jones!
- Most Clever Pumpkin: Ashley Knepper’s Shell and Pearl!
- Most Creative Pumpkin: Lauren Wilson’s Buck!
- Best All-Around Pumpkin Lisa Cardona’s Candy Corn Candle, Isabelle Keegan’s Witch, and Greg Fulcher’s Indiana Jones! A three-way tie!
Good work everyone. Now it’s time to start planning for next year.