As a national marketing agency, we are always on the lookout for talented and passionate professionals to join our ranks. Before applying, do yourself a favor and answer the questions below to see if you might be a good fit:
- Do you want to work with reputable local and nationwide clients?
- Do you want to be challenged every single day?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
- Do you want to be around the greatest group of professionals around? (We may be biased here!)
- Do you like to have fun?
If you answered yes to these questions, please submit your resume for consideration to Jobs@ReedandAssociatesMarketing.com. Below is a list of jobs we are currently hiring for. Don’t see any that apply to you? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as we post all new positions to our followers first!
Reed & Associates Marketing, Inc. (R&A) is growing, and we are looking for a talented marketing professional to support the public relations, social media, and content department. The Content Developer will be responsible for building and implementing marketing campaigns as well as advertising solutions for the agency and its clients. We’re looking for someone with experience in copywriting, branding and social networking with an analytical mindset.
To qualify, candidates must be proficient at writing and editing, have experience implementing public relations and social media tactics as well as superior organizational skills.
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy for websites, press releases and media alerts, television, radio, print & online advertisements, social media and more
- Facilitate client outreach to generate brand awareness for various industries and audience types
- Develop advertising solutions for clients on social media channels
- Create and analyze reports to monitor client objectives
- Participate in group brainstorming sessions to generate innovative ideas for the agency and its clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, agency or newsroom experience preferred
- Knowledgeable writer and editor familiar with current Associated Press Style
- Firm understanding of content marketing best practices, including search engine optimization (SEO)
- Strong organization skills with great attention to detail
- Experience in all current social media marketing including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Proficient in HTML and/or WordPress
- Industry and technology savvy, staying on top of the latest trends
- Great willingness to learn and take direction
- Comfortable in public speaking situations
If you would like to apply for the Content Developer position, please click here.